#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CHRIS TUCKER PLANS HIS WORLD COMEDY TOUR....!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CHRIS TUCKER PLANS HIS WORLD COMEDY TOUR....!!!

Funny man, Chris Tucker is set to remind fans he's a stand-up comic first and foremost by embarking on a global comedy tour. The movie star insists once promotional work for Rush Hour 3 is complete he'll start plans for an ambitious stand-up tour, which will be filmed at certain stops for a performance movie. He said: "A lot of people don't know I started out doing stand-up comedy so I'm doing a stand-up 20 city tour, then worldwide. "I'll also be filming a stand-up comedy movie like Eddie Murphy did with Raw." Rush hour which came in no#1 last weekend grossing over $50 million opening weekend is any indication that people love Chris Tucker translate to a great tour I will be there. *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: CHECK OUT RUSH HOUR 3 I HAVE VERY FUNNY MOVIE..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he so fine!! I will be there as well!!

Anonymous said...

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS

Blog Widget by LinkWithin