#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Star Jones Reynolds Lands Her Own TV Show

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Star Jones Reynolds Lands Her Own TV Show

Star Jones Reynolds is returning to TV – with her own talk show. After her famous exit from The View in June, the former prosecutor will host a daily show on Court TV that is expected to launch this summer. The show, which has not yet been named, will connect the worlds of criminal justice with pop culture, the cable network said Wednesday. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HOUSE OF GLITZ: JUDGE JUDY MEETS THE HOUSE OF GLITZ?? I GUESS SOMETHIING LIKE THAT!!! "I don't think I ever left television," Reynolds now says, "which is great, but now I get to return daily, and that's the thing that I've missed. And I think what I've missed more than anything is talking about subjects that people care about."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that does not even look like her!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin