#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: RUMOR HAS IT TANGO HAS WON "I LOVE NEW YORK"

Friday, February 2, 2007

RUMOR HAS IT TANGO HAS WON "I LOVE NEW YORK"

According to Media Takeout, faithful readers has apparently discovered that Tango will win I Love New York. In what we can only describe as pure genius, our reader Justin noticed that during New York’s recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel she unwittingly gave it away. When Jimmy asked her which man won her affection, she avoided the question. Instead she just threw up some kind of a hand signal (see below). Well it turns out that hand sign is Tango’s signature move. If you check out his myspace page (link here) you’ll see that there are a number of people throwing up Tango’s signature “T” sign. HOUSE OF GLITZ: I THINK THIS SHOW IS CRAZY AND I DON'T SEE WHERE THE PRIZE IS HE'S BROKE AND SHE'S NOT A CELEBRITY?? AFTER THIS THEN WHAT FOR HER???.......... EXACTLY 15 MINUTES IS UP!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

House your crazy!! But I agree , it is just Mess to laugh at!!

Anonymous said...

ughh!!!!

Anonymous said...

I JUST DON'T ENJOY HER!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin