#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Tyrese Finally speaks out about alledge fight with Girlfried

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tyrese Finally speaks out about alledge fight with Girlfried

*After weeks of silence on the issue, Tyrese has released a statement regarding the alleged violent incident involving his live-in girlfriend at his Los Angeles home earlier this month Tyrese: "I am a very private person but as untrue information is still circulating, I feel I owe it to my fans and supporters to finally address the rumors and put them to rest once and for all. Please be assured that accusations of an alleged physical altercation between my girlfriend and me are absolutely false. No charges were filed. I am grateful for the prayers and support I have received over the last several weeks from my fans and supporters and I want to thank them. God Bless." HOUSE OF GLITZ: TYRESE DID IT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN HOUSE!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin