#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: MISS NEW YORK SHOW IS A HIT WITH 4.4 MILLION VIEWERS

Thursday, January 11, 2007

MISS NEW YORK SHOW IS A HIT WITH 4.4 MILLION VIEWERS

I Love New York," the new reality series starring former "Flavor of Love" contestant New York, made history on Monday (January 8) scoring the highest debut in VH1 history. 4.4 million people between the ages of 18 and 49 reportedly tuned in to the "celebreality" debut earlier this week, which has 20 men competing for the affection of New York (born Tiffany Pollard). Here is part of an interview done by Black Newswire: Now I read an interview with you and you said that a woman wanted you to urinate in her drink so she could be like you? Oh God, yes. Oh my God (screaming). It's funny that you brought that up because I guess these interviews really do get posted, chile. Yes she did. Yes she did really do me like that in the bathroom. Oh my God, you know New York is always getting her party on. I was clubbing. I don't know if they want me to give them a plug so I'm not going to say which club I was at… you know it was in crazy ass New York City. And then you responded to her that she would have to pay you money to do that for her, but I want to know what would be the price for you to do that? (laughing) Let's just say that her purse wasn’t able to hold all the money that I was looking for in order to have to do that. Oh okay. So we all watched your evolution on the television. On the first season, I liked you on the first season. Then you came back and then you were like thin…I was like what did she do to herself? And then we see these new photos of you and you're a bit bustier. Oh absolutely (giggles). I'm not going to say that I'm the Oprah Winfrey of dieting but I do happen to fluctuate a lot with my weight, and Season 1, that was me, lets say 20 pounds heavier than I usually am. And then on Season 2, I came back on the real thin, thin, thin side because I don’t know when to quit. And when something's going good, I keep going. And that was definitely too small, too thin for me. So right now I am a bit busty and I guess all of my weight is going to my bust line and I'm not mad at it either. Did you get plastic surgery? Yes. And if I can just rebuttal real quick, that is so amazing because I am one of the most confident women that I know besides my mother. The reason why I really went and got a breast job was because, onceagain, I was tired of my weight fluctuating in that area… I was so sick of it. I was like 'Hey, we gotta make this a permanent busty type thing.' That's the real reason why I really got my breasts done. It wasn't really because I wasn’t happy with what God gave me. I was just tired of him giving it to me and taking it back on certain days. SHOW AIRS EVERY MONDAY ON VH1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That show was crazy as heck!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin