#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: FANTASIA DEBUTS ‘I MADE IT’ ON ‘GOOD MORNING AMERICA’

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

FANTASIA DEBUTS ‘I MADE IT’ ON ‘GOOD MORNING AMERICA’

Gearing up for the release of her fifth album The Definition Of…, Fantasia stopped by “Good Morning America” on Monday to debut her new Tye Tribbett collaboration “I Made It.”
“I made it,” she triumphantly sings on the gospel song. “I made it, y’all! Still Standing.”
Due Friday, The Definition Of… features additional appearances from Aloe Blacc and Stacy Barthe, plus production from R. Kelly, Brian Kennedy, and Jerome “J-Roc” Harmon.
Prior to “I Made It,” the powerhouse vocalist also released “Sleeping with the One I Love,” “Ugly,” and “No Time for It.”
Watch Tasia’s powerful performance below.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin