#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW: FANTASIA – ‘SLEEPING WITH THE ONE I LOVE’

Friday, May 27, 2016

NEW: FANTASIA – ‘SLEEPING WITH THE ONE I LOVE’

Don’t sleep on Fantasia’s latest single.

The R&B songstress unleashes “Sleeping with the One I Love,” a soulful ballad about romance, affection, and disappointment.

“I’m sleeping with the one I love,” sings Tasia, who has been performing the song live during her recently-wrapped tour with Anthony Hamilton. “Because the one I’m with is good to me, but he just ain’t good enough.”

“Sleeping” is the new single off Tasia’s fifth album The Definition Of…, which is slated to drop July 29. It also features “Ugly,” “So Blue,” and “No Time for It.”

Listen to “Sleeping with the One I Love” below.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin