#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW MUSIC: BEYONCÉ FEAT. CHRIS BROWN – ‘JEALOUS (REMIX)’

Monday, April 6, 2015

NEW MUSIC: BEYONCÉ FEAT. CHRIS BROWN – ‘JEALOUS (REMIX)’

No, this is not a late April Fools’ joke. Two of R&B’s biggest stars have come together on one track. A version of Beyoncé’s “Jealous” has hit the net featuring none other than Chris Brown. It’s unclear when this remix was recorded or if it was intended as the original.
Breezy shares his insecurities while dueting with Bey on the seductive jam. “Queen Bey, I’m trippin’ ’cause I’m a little insecure when your phone go off,” he sings. “So mad I’m drunk texting / Now I’m reminiscing how we fell in love in Texas / Girl, I’m jealous.”

Listen to their sweet duet below.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin