#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: STILL TALKING...ASHANTI DISCUSS BREAK UP WITH NELLY & HER STALKER

Friday, March 13, 2015

STILL TALKING...ASHANTI DISCUSS BREAK UP WITH NELLY & HER STALKER



Ashanti may have taken a step back from the music scene for a while, but the R&B diva has definitely had her hands full.

The 34-year-old star sat down with talk show host Meredith Vieira (airing tomorrow) to discuss two big things have affected her life recently—dealing with a longtime stalker and breaking up with fellow hip-hop performer Nelly.


"We were talking in the beginning of the show all you've been going through with this man, this stalker," Vieira began. "The way you've handled it to me is very impressive. This is a man, just to remind the audience, he started stalking you, your family really in 2003, 2009 he went to prison for a couple of years, has since come out and has continued the behavior."
Ashanti responded, "It's not fun, it's a little kooky. It's very annoying to continue to take off from what I have to do with work for court and stuff. I think we have to go back to court again this month and I am not thrilled at all."


Ashanti and Nelly split up in 2012 after spending nearly a decade together.
'I think sometimes when people have their own insecurities it allows them to act out of character. I've been betrayed,' Ashanti described.

'Again, you just have to grow, you have to grow up and accept responsibilities for the things that you do. I'm not a big fan of people being cowards. I think it's really important to know yourself and understand what you want and get it. I'm in a different place right now.'



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin