#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KEVIN DURANT EXPLAINS WHY HE DUMPED HIS WNBA FIANCEE MONICA WRIGHT

Thursday, February 19, 2015

KEVIN DURANT EXPLAINS WHY HE DUMPED HIS WNBA FIANCEE MONICA WRIGHT

Oklahoma City Thunder super star Kevin Durant has been going through a growth period the last few years. We are watching KD transition from kid to man. In a recent interview with GQ, KD discussed why he broke up with fianceé Monica Wright, how he really felt about all the “You the real MVP” memes, and being an a$$hole.
On breaking up with WNBA star Monica Wright:

“I had a fiancée, but… I really didn’t know how to, like, love her, you know what I’m saying? We just went our separate ways. We was just hanging out, chilling. And I felt the energy. I felt, I need to do this right now. And I just did it. I was like… We’re engaged right now? We’re about to get married? So I was just like, cool! I love this girl. But I didn’t love her the right way.”
 He felt connected and wanted to keep that feeling going, but had no idea how to sustain it. I applaud him for doing the right thing and ending it sooner than later. Monica attributed the break up to Kevin wanting to live a more worldly lifestyle. Seems as if it was more than just the pursuit of varied women. Because according to Wright they had a difference of "faith".

Wizards point guard John Wall recently spoke about not wanting a girlfriend because he knows he’ll have fidelity issues. I appreciate the honesty, so do a lot of women.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin