#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LIES! PHADERA PRETENDS ON "ELLEN" SHE DID NOT KNOW OF HER HUSBAND CRIMINAL INTENT

Thursday, October 16, 2014

LIES! PHADERA PRETENDS ON "ELLEN" SHE DID NOT KNOW OF HER HUSBAND CRIMINAL INTENT

Were not buying it....Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks tells Ellen Degeneres her husband Apollo Nida lied to her about his criminal activity…

In her first interview since Apollo was convicted of bank fraud and identity thefts completely in the dark about what was going on.

Phaedra tells Ellen,

“I really didn’t [have any idea]… I work... I just got my fitth college degree…I am pretty much an over achiver… I have two very small children…I just stopped breast feeding three months ago….and so I really didn’t have any idea that any of this was going on until he called and said, "Hey, Ive been arrested and I’m having this problem but it’s not true."… and that obviously wasn't the case.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin