#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: JENNIFER HUDSON SHOWS OFF HER BIKINI BOD ON THE BEACHES OF MEXICO

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

JENNIFER HUDSON SHOWS OFF HER BIKINI BOD ON THE BEACHES OF MEXICO

The Dreamgirls star shed her pounds via Weight Watchers over a period of four years.  She embarked upon the weight loss regiment after the birth of her son David in August 2009. 

Prior to that, Jennifer, who is engaged to pro WWE wrestler David Otunga, never felt any issue with her size.    
‘I remember one of my first times on a red carpet, an interviewer asked, “How does it feel to be plus-sized in Hollywood?” she previously told Self magazine.
 She famously lost eighty pounds and has maintained her figure. And Jennifer Hudson showed off her svelte shape in a bright yellow bikini in a new snap she Instagrammed on Tuesday. 

The 32-year-old actress and singer strikes three different poses in the collage she captioned: 'It would take mexico to get me to play on the beach! I'm so not that girl! But I work hard, I deserve it right! Plus, I earned it!'

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin