#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TINY MAKES A STATEMENT ABOUT T.I. & FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TINY MAKES A STATEMENT ABOUT T.I. & FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL

We still don't see why T.I. would think Mayweather would be wanting to hook up with Tiny? But that's a conversation for another day. Over the weekend all hell broke loose in the Harris household after T.I. and Floyd Mayweather got into a shoving match over T.I.'s estranged wife Tiny [click here if you missed that].
Tameka "Tiny" Cottle didn't appear to be near the fight last night -- but she was in Vegas -- and hours before posted a picture on Instagram while hanging out with Floyd's daughter ... calling the young girl her "new boo."

Since then there have been several reports of statements made to the media by Tiny but she says it's not true… 

Tiny writes on Instagram:





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin