#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: RIHANNA CLEANS UP IN A PRETTY IN PINK MOMENT WEARING DIOR

Friday, May 9, 2014

RIHANNA CLEANS UP IN A PRETTY IN PINK MOMENT WEARING DIOR

 Oh..the Innocent's of Rihanna...NOT! The 26-year-old was decked out in Dior including a pink quilted silk dress, Lady Dior bag, “Diorific” necklace, and heels.  Rihanna turned heads and flashed some butt crack in a revealing dress at the Met Gala after-party. But the fashionista toned down her look while attending the Christian Dior Cruise 2015 fashion show at Brooklyn Navy Yard on Wednesday.

She arrived promptly at 7 p.m. and grabbed a front row seat alongside actresses Marion Cotillard, Margot Robbie, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Leelee Sobieski.
Her trip to Brooklyn was not unusual. “You know what, I spent most of my summers in Brooklyn,” RiRi told WWD. “All my life, I grew up coming to Brooklyn. My late grandma and my granddad lived in Brooklyn. He still lives here. So I do make it to Brooklyn a bit whether it’s to see the game or to see my family.”



Later that night...following her front row appearance at the Christian Dior Resort 2015 show in Brooklyn, New York on Wednesday, Rihanna was spotted courtside at the 2014 NBA playoffs between the Brooklyn Nets and the Miami Heat held at American Airlines Arena on Thursday (May 8) in Miami, Florida.
The singer wore a Bernhard Willhelm Spring 2014 light-blue embroidered bomber jacket with ‘Fly United’ printed on the collar and cuffs, styled with matching shorts and a simple white tee.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin