#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: IT'S HANDLED...COLUMBUS SHORT WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO SCANDAL

Monday, April 28, 2014

IT'S HANDLED...COLUMBUS SHORT WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO SCANDAL

We saw this coming his personal life has led to him getting FIRED!  Scandal co-star Columbus Short won’t be returning to the ABC drama next season after his option was not picked up. The move was widely expected in light of Short’s recent brushes with the law, including getting arrested over an alleged brawl in a West L.A. restaurant, facing up to four years in prison, and getting accused by his wife of threats to kill her and himself with a knife. 

The fate of Short’s character, lawyer Harrison Weight, was left up in the air in the third season finale of the Kerry Washington-starring drama where he was last seen at B613 with a gun to his head. “You know I can’t tell you whether or not he’s dead,” Scandal creator Shonda Rhimes told Jimmy Kimmel after the finale. Short released the following statement through his publicist:

“At this time I must confirm my exit from a show I’ve called home for 3 years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today. I would like to first thank Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast. Thank you GLADIATORS, who have supported me throughout my entire career and of course to ABC and Shondaland for allowing me to play such a pivotal role in the Scandal series. I have enjoyed every single minute of it. Everything must come to an end and unfortunately the time has come for Harrison Wright to exit the canvas. I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, Kerry and the rest of the cast, who have become like a second family to me in such a short amount of time. For this, I will forever be grateful.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin