#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: JENNIFER HUDSON FT. T.I. "I CAN’T DESCRIBE THE WAY I FEEL"

Thursday, January 23, 2014

VIDEO: JENNIFER HUDSON FT. T.I. "I CAN’T DESCRIBE THE WAY I FEEL"

A svelte J-Hud shows off her post-Weight Watchers figure in sexy looks including a red bustier, leotard, and sunglasses as she dances alongside her shirtless male co-stars. A dapper Tip dons a tuxedo while getting treated to his own peep show.

Jennifer Hudson’s powerful pipes aren’t the only reason she’s turning heads. The R&B diva puts her best assets on display in the slick video for her Pharrell-produced single “I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)” featuring T.I.
J-Hud has been working with Timbaland, Pharrell, and R. Kelly (“It’s Your World”) on her upcoming third album.
“Some of the songs have a nice old school swag to them, but I think people will be very pleasantly surprised with this album ’cause it’s about the mood and the groove and real music,” she told Yahoo! Music of the follow-up to 2011′s I Remember Me.
Peep Video below:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin