#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. SENDS A CRYPTIC MESSAGE ABOUT HIS SPLIT FROM WIFE TINY?

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

T.I. SENDS A CRYPTIC MESSAGE ABOUT HIS SPLIT FROM WIFE TINY?

Awww...the little people have split Jk, Jk, one of our favorite hip hop duo just might have called it quits?  According to sources, the couple called it quits on Saturday shortly after arriving in Los Angeles to attend the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. Check out T.I.’s Instagram post below…
Word is T.I. was so upset by the break up that he canceled his appearance on Sunday night’s live telecast of The Grammys where he was nominated for 3 awards. This is very sad news for fans of both T.I. and Tiny. It is unclear how the break up will affect T.I. and Tiny’s popular reality TV series on VH1.
There are rumors that T.I. recently violated Tiny’s trust by sleeping with one of her friends. Another rumor has it that T.I. refused to support Tiny’s new business venture, a line of tequila, because he feels it sends the wrong message to their young fans. T.I. and Tiny have 2 sons together. T.I. also has 3 children with other women, and Tiny has a daughter from a previous relationship.
This isn’t the first time T.I. and Tiny have gone their separate ways, it has happened before but they usually patch things up for the sake of their kids.  But who know what to believe when friends are speaking out on there behalf.
Tiny’s stylist and bestie, Shekina Jo, took to her Instagram page yesterday to deny the rumors. It should be noted that neither T.I. nor Tiny addressed the rumors that they themselves helped create. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin