#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: KANYE WEST ANNOUNCE NEW DEAL WITH ADIDAS, DROPPING NIKE & HOW MUCH HE LOVES KIM KARDASHIAN

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

VIDEO: KANYE WEST ANNOUNCE NEW DEAL WITH ADIDAS, DROPPING NIKE & HOW MUCH HE LOVES KIM KARDASHIAN

Crazy, Kanye West speaks on the industry and leaving Nike for Adidas.  Kanye West was all the way turnt up during his visit to Angie Martinez on Hot 97 on Monday. With Kim Kardashian by his side (“I’m just wifey for the day,” she said), he confirmed his new deal with adidas, revealing that he turned down an offer from Nike to develop more sneakers.
“Nike told me we can’t give you a royalty because you’re not a professional athlete,” said ‘Ye. “I’m a performance athlete.”
So he decided to do what’s best for his family. “The old me without a daughter might have taken the Nike deal because I just love Nike so much,” he said. “But the new me with a daughter takes the adidas deal because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin