#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NICKI MINAJ SNEAK PEAK OF NEW APPAREL LINE AT KMART

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

NICKI MINAJ SNEAK PEAK OF NEW APPAREL LINE AT KMART

The only thing we can think about is, will this clothing line have specia sizes for butt injection customer?  We are just saying...
Nicki Minaj is set to debut her lifestyle brand, the Nicki Minaj Collection, at Kmart and ShopYourWay.com later this month. In advance of the launch, the hip-hop mogul takes us behind the scenes of the photo shoot in her latest vlog. She shows off her shapely figure in pink jumpsuits, black hoodies, denim jackets, and patterned dresses while modeling for the camera.
“Teaming up with Kmart and ShopYourWay.com is gonna give me a way to have my fans dress like me for an affordable price and it’s going to be rich stuff, quality stuff,” said Nicki. “My big thing is that it cannot look cheesy and cheap, and that’s what I want to give my beautiful Barbz.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin