#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LL COOL J. WIFE SIMONE I SMITH NEW JEWELRY LINE "AMORE" AT KOHLS

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

LL COOL J. WIFE SIMONE I SMITH NEW JEWELRY LINE "AMORE" AT KOHLS

Simone I. Smith and Niecy Nash
Over the weekend LL Cool J wife quietly launched her new jewelry line at Kohl's near LAX, called  Simone I. Smith's new jewelry line Amore!  From rhinestone lips on chains to 18k Gold Over Silver Crystal Infinity Heart Drop Earrings, such a cute and fresh young line.
 The flyer that was on her face book:

Come support Simone I. Smith next Saturday at the Kohl's store in Westchester (near LAX) as she debuts her new "Amore" collection inspired by love! And with with holidays right around the corner, it's a perfect time to start your holiday shopping!

LL Cool J, Flex Alexander and Jay Tucker attend Amore by Simone I. Smith Collection Debut at Kohl's in Los Angeles, California.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin