#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TAMAR BRAXTON AND SON LOGAN COVER EBONY MAGAZINE

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TAMAR BRAXTON AND SON LOGAN COVER EBONY MAGAZINE

A number one album, successful TV show and loving family all have made 2013 the best year ever for Tamar Braxton. Our favorite Braxton covers the September 2013 issue of Ebony with her adorable baby boy Logan (above). Inside, the new mommy is not only dishing on her love for husband Vince Herbert, but the hell she went through before meeting him. 
“I almost had to tell my story to each individual and then I decided that’s not what I’m going to do. I can’t make anybody believe, I can’t change anybody’s mind about anything. (The abuse,) it happened. I’m not all the way comfortable with sharing a lot of what happened to me (yet), but what I said was true. When I’m ready to talk about my abusive past I will, I’m sorry that I’m not. But if it wasn’t for (God), I wouldn’t be here,” she shared.
 Today, she admits that gaining self-confidence took a long time after the abuse ended. As a result, she admits to “faking it” up until about a year before Braxton Family Values premiered. “I didn’t feel like I was beautiful. I didn’t feel like I deserved things. I didn’t feel like I could stand in a room and speak or even sing and have people who wanted to listen,” she admitted.


As for those never-ending plastic surgery rumors, the reality star does admit to a medical procedure where cartilage from her ear was put in her nose. 
“I don’t have plastic surgery. I never had plastic surgery. I had a nose procedure done because I had to. I had no cartilage in my nose, I have a piece of cartilage from my ear put into my nose. I had a medical procedure done. I have no plastic in my nose.”
Tamar also used the opportunity to talk about being diagnosed with vitiligo as a child. Since getting pregnant, she admits that the condition has worsened. 
“If you shake my hand now, to me it’s more noticeable. But when you get diagnosed with a skin disorder, it’s hard. It does weigh on your self-esteem. It really does. But I’m done defending that. I’m not bleaching my skin and if I was bleaching my skin and I felt like saying so, I would, but for the record, I am not.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin