#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ALICIA KEYS COVERS MARIE CLAIRE

Friday, June 7, 2013

ALICIA KEYS COVERS MARIE CLAIRE

In the issue, Alicia discusses her relationship with Swizz Beatz, her evolution, and turn as a director and producer.  Alicia Keys flaunted her beauty in the Bahamas while shooting for Marie Claire’s U.K. edition. In the midst of the U.K. leg of her “Set the World on Fire” tour, the “Girl on Fire” graces the magazine’s July cover. 

She shows some skin in a yellow DVF jumpsuit and stuns in an animal-print Gucci gown while posing at a mansion on the beach.

Check out more photos from the summery shoot below and read the full interview in Marie Claire, on newsstands now.
On her initial thoughts about Swizz Beatz: “‘That’s When I Knew’ is definitely an ode to my husband… Honestly I didn’t really like him that much. I thought he was too ostentatious.”
On what Swizz has taught her: “I think we’ve taught each other a lot. He’s taught me to live more fully and I think I’ve taught him to live more deeply.”
On her first impression of Swizz: “Swizz will have the fastest car, the biggest jewelry, the loudest jacket; everything with him is really over the top. I used to see him and think, ‘He is so annoying.’”
On evolving: “You have to speak up. To say, ‘I don’t like that, it’s not cool, don’t do that to me,’ but it’s not easy, especially with people you love. I think getting older has made me evolve in a lot of ways and made me more relaxed about saying how I feel, no matter what.”
 On directing: “I fell in love with directing. Because first of all I didn’t have to get up early for make-up and, second, I’m a very diplomatic individual.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin