#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: USHER ON "LIGHT NIGHT" CHATS ABOUT THE VOICE, HIS ANIMAL RINGS & MORE

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

VIDEO: USHER ON "LIGHT NIGHT" CHATS ABOUT THE VOICE, HIS ANIMAL RINGS & MORE

After making his debut as a coach on NBC’s “The Voice,” Usher sat down with Jimmy Fallon on “Late Night.” The R&B superstar showed off his spirit animal rings and introduced another side of himself.

“I want to prepare you because you guys are gonna get used to a different person,” said Ursh. “My humor doesn’t always connect. I kinda branded myself. I’m the new Larry David. I’m the black Larry David. I’m kinda misunderstood. I curb your enthusiasm.”
He also compared his comedy to fellow judges Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. “My humor is a little bit slower. Sometimes it may go over people’s heads.”
See the funny side of Usher.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin