#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: BEYONCE BEHIND THE SCENES GQ PHOTO SHOOT& ADMITS SHE MAKES LOVE TO RICK JAMES

Friday, January 18, 2013

VIDEO: BEYONCE BEHIND THE SCENES GQ PHOTO SHOOT& ADMITS SHE MAKES LOVE TO RICK JAMES

The unstoppable, Beyonce is always turning heads and does it again for the February GQ cover.. 
As Beyonce talks with GQ she spills the tea and gets a little personal  and spilling one of her bedroom secrets by saying she and Jay-Z ‘make love’ to Rick James:
‘If I’m scared, be scared, allow it, release it, move on. I think I need to go listen to ‘Make Love to Me’ and make love to my husband.”

Beyoncé poses in a series of sexy shots for famed celebrity lensman Terry Richardson. The 31-year-old stripped down to her underwear and bikinis for several images that ended up in the February 2013 issue that arrived on newsstands on Jan. 15.
Peep Video Below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.

Im really impressed by your site.
Hey there, You've done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.
Here is my website - Aol Inc. Buy Stocks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin