#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: PRESIDENT OBAMA INAUGURATION 2013 PICS

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

PRESIDENT OBAMA INAUGURATION 2013 PICS



'I want to take one more look... I'm not going to see this again': Beaming Obama savors his second inauguration as he takes Michelle on walkabout among hundreds of thousands in D.C. President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden sworn in at grand ceremony at the Capitol on Monday.

In progressive speech, Obama vowed to fight climate change and secure equal rights for same-sex couples. Ceremony was attended by 700,000 supporters - a million fewer than at his first inauguration in 2009.

President waved to supporters as he walked down Pennsylvania Avenue during Inauguration Parade. See some of the pics from the inauguration below.


 After he took the oath with two bibles - one belonging to Abraham Lincoln, the other to Martin Luther King Jr. - Obama addressed the crowd of supporters in an impassioned speech and urged the country to work together.

'Our individual freedoms requires collective action,' he said. 'We do not believe that in this country, freedom is reserved for the lucky, or happiness for the few... We must act together, as one nation and one people.'





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, however before finish I am reading this enormous article to increase my experience.

Here is my homepage :: iphone repair petaling jaya

Anonymous said...

If you want to increase your familiarity simρly
keep visiting this web site and be updated with
the hοttest news updatе postеd heге.


Αlѕo vіѕіt mу wеb pagе:
iphone repair kl

Anonymous said...

My familу all the time ѕay that I am wasting my time here
аt web, except I know Ι am gеtting
know-how evегyԁay by reading theѕ gοod
poѕts.

Hеre is my webpаge: ipad 3 screen repair

Anonymous said...

Woω, incrеԁiblе weblog struсture!
How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a
blog glanсe еasy. The full glancе of your
web ѕite iѕ excellent, as neatly аs thе сontent mаterіal!


Feel fгее to ѕurf to my web ѕite:
iphone repair petaling jaya

Blog Widget by LinkWithin