#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: DREW BARRYMORE''S SHOWS OFF FIRST PHOTO OF ADORABLE DAUGHTER OLIVE

Thursday, December 13, 2012

DREW BARRYMORE''S SHOWS OFF FIRST PHOTO OF ADORABLE DAUGHTER OLIVE


New mom and new wife, Here are the first pics of Drew Barrymore’s daughter Olive and ain’t she a cutie! The name totally suits her. Like most famous offspring, Olive’s society debut is on the cover of a gossip magazine. I’m sure this People cover will end up in her scrapbook one day, right next to her first paparazzi photo.

Drew told the magazine what life is like adjusting to being a mom.
“I couldn’t eat or sleep for two weeks, I was just so nervous!” Drew confesses to the mag, “You have the highest highs and yet you’re facing the biggest fear of, ‘How do I keep someone alive?’”
  Drew, whose had several failed marriages and a less-than-normal upbringing (she was in rehab at age 13) is desperate to give her daughter the childhood she DIDN’T have. Thankfully, her husband Will Kopelman seems like a total family man.
“I really wanted a wonderful traditional home for my kids,” says the actress, “Will comes from a strong family, he provides a strong family…it just makes me so emotional because it’s like a miracle.”
 Most moms say it’s hard to describe how much they fall in love with their little one, but I think Drew sums it up in a super cute way when she says, “It’s like the biggest crush I’ve ever had in my life!”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin