#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: 43 YEAR OLD WYCLEF STRIPS DOWN TOO HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT

Thursday, October 18, 2012

43 YEAR OLD WYCLEF STRIPS DOWN TOO HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT

Wyclef shows off his "warm bod", as he stand in his "how you dooin?" pose.  “TODAY I AM 43 YEARS OLD! I look And feel 26! U cant keep à good Man down! Keep à smile when they want you to frown!” tweeted the Fugees frontman, showing off his muscular physique.
“Sexy Clef lmao!!” said one fan on Twitter while others added, “I thought this pic was BS when I saw it on my TL… Just WHY?!” and “wow…uh well happy birthday…nice to see that a man cares about his undergarments matching his bike. Lmbo!!! Enjoy!”
Happy birthday, Clef!

Sorry Wyclef we think the bike is Hotter!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin