#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO FIRST INTERVIEW : EVELYN LOZADA SPEAKS ON CHAD JONSON HEADBUTT INCIDENT

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

VIDEO FIRST INTERVIEW : EVELYN LOZADA SPEAKS ON CHAD JONSON HEADBUTT INCIDENT


 
Now we know she has been headed butted and we are not making light out of the situation and know we do we support domestic violence, but it's obvious she is still suffering from a concussion, comparing her incident to rape.
Dressed like a well taken care of basketball wife, in a navy conservative dress, she has been receiving a lot of mixed feelings from fans debating if the incident really happened the way the media portrayed it. 
Here’s what ABC news had to say …

“Johnson’s publicist declined to comment on what Lozada said in the interview.On Aug. 11, Lozada was taking groceries out of a car that Johnson used to drive to football practice when she said she found a bag in the backseat with a toothbrush holder and a Walgreens receipt for a box of condoms inside. The receipt was dated July 20, she said, three weeks after they were married.When Johnson came home later that evening, Lozada said she got into his car to confront him about the receipt and threatened to leave him.

“And then the next thing I know, he grabbed me by here [pointing to her head] and he head-butted me,” Lozada said. “I felt blood coming down my face… and I looked at him and I said, ‘You just head-butted me?’ And it just — everything just felt if it was in slow motion.”
 The 36-year-old reality star said she tried to remain calm during the exchange because she said Johnson was angry, and denied he had done anything wrong.
“He was gone to me, like, it wasn’t him,” she said. “He got out of the car, really, really quick and ran into the house, and I said to myself, ‘I need to get out of here.’”Lozada said she ran to a neighbor’s house where she hid outside until the neighbor came home and called the police. She then went to the hospital where she said she received six stitches on her forehead.
Watch Video Below: 





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin