#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: WILLOW SMITH TALKS ABOUT HER STYLE & HATERS AT 11 YEARS OLD

Thursday, July 19, 2012

VIDEO: WILLOW SMITH TALKS ABOUT HER STYLE & HATERS AT 11 YEARS OLD

Our favorite little boy, Willow Smith, has been scrutinized, whether it’s for her hair color, pierced tongue, or fashion choices. But the “Whip My Hair” singer doesn’t care what anyone says. Armed with a newfound confidence, Will and Jada’s 11-year-old daughter opened up about her style, dealing with haters, and her new musical direction.


“When I first got into the entertainment industry, I would always watch Rihanna and all those people, so I was like, ‘Ooh, I have to be this,’” she told Michael Yo for Yahoo!’s “The Yo Show.” “So my mom was like, ‘Just be yourself.’ Just two months ago, I kinda gained confidence. I can make my entertainment thing go wherever I want it to go.


She has had to deal with her share of haters on the Internet. “I send love and positive energy to all those people in their lives,” said Willow. “I hope that they find where they’re meant to be and all that stuff, but it’s kinda like, don’t come here with that.”
Peep Video Below: 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin