#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: GABRIELLE UNION...DATING DWAYNE WADE HURT MY CAREER

Thursday, July 12, 2012

VIDEO: GABRIELLE UNION...DATING DWAYNE WADE HURT MY CAREER

Being a homewrecker comes with a price we guess?  Actress Gabrielle Union is reportedly aware and it upsets her that the blogs don’t approve of how she got the man she love. The 40-year-old actress has been working hard to revamped her image to be a respected basketball wife. 


In a recent interview Union said she ignored the “madness” on the blogs because she was in love. All the drama reached a high, when Siohvaughn Funches, Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife, filed a lawsuit against her for alienation of affection. The lawsuit was later thrown out of court.
Gabrielle spoke about the malicious bloggers who say she’s only interested in D. Wade’s bank account.

Even though30 year old Dwyane Wade‘s divorce from Siohvaughn Wade had nothing to do with Gabrielle Union, the actress was still caught up their bitter separation since she was his girlfriend.
Instead of lashing out against Siohvaughn for making cheating accusations, Gabrielle Union took the high road, but the entire situation had a detrimental impact on Gabby’s career.
 Here's Gabrielle side of the story in this exclusive interview at Radio One Fest in Miami by T.T. Torrez.
“It’s hard because, aside from loving him, I want to protect myself. I’ve built my life. I built my own brand. I built my career and my career took a hit from that madness because some people refuse to see the truth, even when it’s presented to them time and time again. I love him but at some point it’s about self preservation.”
 “I pay for my family. I pay for my mommy and my daddy and my sisters and her family. ‘D’ doesn’t write those checks, I do, so when something is starting to affect the way I make a living, ‘no no no baby,’ let me figure out a way for me to protect our home that me and Dwyane have with the kids.”
“You have to put their love of their mom, their love of peace of mind and love of consistency first, and then I have to make sure I can still feed my own family. Luckily, by taking the high road and not engaging in the back and forth craziness, I was able to do both. Luckily, by doing the right thing and putting the children first, it worked out that I was able to save myself.”
People are quick to make assumptions. The reality is that most will never know what the truth is.  What do yall think?  Peep full interview below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was deep

Blog Widget by LinkWithin