#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: WHITNEY HOUSTON MOM SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

VIDEO: WHITNEY HOUSTON MOM SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME



The 78-year-old singer doesn’t blame herself or anyone for the demons Whitney battled in life. “I know I did the best I could. I don’t blame myself, I know I did the best I could for everything.”




Whitney Houston’s mother is speaking out for the first time since her daughter’s death in February. Cissy Houston shared her love, grief, and anger with Newark’s My9 TV at New Hope Baptist Church, the same place where her daughter’s funeral was held just weeks earlier.


“I’m OK. I have my moments. I’m not there yet,” said the grieving mother. “I don’t think I’m any more courageous than anyone else. I haven’t gotten angry yet. I don’t like getting angry.”




Cissy and the Houston family will perform a special tribute to Whitney at McDonald’s Gospelfest 2012 at the Prudential Center in Newark on May 12.  Peep Interview Below:






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin