#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIVCIA FOX COVERS DENIM MAGAZINE, SPEAKS ON NEW MAN WHITNEY HOUSTON & MORE

Friday, March 16, 2012

VIVCIA FOX COVERS DENIM MAGAZINE, SPEAKS ON NEW MAN WHITNEY HOUSTON & MORE

Old school cougar 47 year old Vivica Fox is back on the prowl again, she talks about advice she would give to her younger self, if she will be playing Whitney Houston in an upcoming biopic, and what she’s looking for in a man.

On the buzz around Hollywood that she will be playing Whitney Houston in an upcoming biopic
Just like everyone else, I’ve been hearing the buzz. It’s unfortunate that one of the greatest female entertainers that I’ve ever met and known personally –passed away. But, the thing is that, I’ve always wanted to do her story. I’ve been saying that for years. When someone would ask, “Is there is a dream role you would want to portray, and what would it be,” I say, I would love to do the Whitney Houston story. I think that she’s amazing and one of the first female artists to sell over 100 million albums, International star full of grace. I would be honored.
On what she’s looking for in a man
I really want to meet someone who’s down to earth, loves to have fun and that is comfortable in his own skin. He’s not looking to date a celebrity- he wants to get to know me as a person. With my next relationship I will keep it private. I want to really take the time to get to know him and make sure that he’s really dating me and that he values me as a woman.

On what she wants God to say about her as an actress when all is said and done
Girl, you did some good work!  READ FULL INTERVIEW



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin