#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: DEION SANDERS EX PILAR WANTS YOU TO KNOW...MY HUSBAND MISTRESS...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DEION SANDERS EX PILAR WANTS YOU TO KNOW...MY HUSBAND MISTRESS...

So much drama and mayhem surrounding Deion & Pilar Sanders divorce.  And like any good scorn woman Pilar took to twitter this morning to air out her feelings and in the latest installment of "SH***T ON HIM".  Pilar Sanders Wants you to know....



Normally, I do not respond to media comments, statements or stories. However, several different sources have contacted me regarding TMZ’s latest posting, that I wanted to speak with the mistresses my husband has been secretly involved with behind my back...let me be clear…that is utterly ridiculous and couldn't be further from the truth!!!! I have absolutely and unequivocally no interest, time or desire to be a part of the media mayhem circulating about my divorce. I've only made ONE statement period! My statement was in response to receiving divorce papers that my husband gave to me Sept. 22, 2011 but were not officially filed. My statement was as follows:
“It’s unfortunate that my husband decided to take this course of action…I’m surprised and hurt… As I said to my children, we must take a minute breath and Trust God.” So, like a lot of untruths that are floating around by numerous media/social outlets, I have NOT given any personal statements and/or comments about my pending divorce. Believe half of what you read and less than half of what you hear. I have remained silent throughout my entire divorce nightmare. Despite the personal attacks and pathetic LIES that have spread like the plague. I have NOT nor have any need to run to the media. I believe if we all can step back and look at THE situation for what it really IS... THE TRUE MEDIA SEEKING stand out all by themselves loud and very clear. I have NOT done interviews, radio shows, Tweeted or Facebooked to convince anyone of my life. My Focus has and always will be on my children guarding, guiding and equipping them for the now and the future! I am not seeking fans blinded by skits, a bright smile or delusional acts of grandeur.

My battle is solely being fought and justified in THE COURTROOM (where it belongs) NOT through the media airwaves. Above all else, my position of trusting my God has never wavered nor faltered.When I do decide to speak on my divorce, there will be NO questions, second-guessing or need of hearsay. I have God given strength to stand and fight for what I believe is right and only the truth will prevail.
Please Note: This message has been written and approved by Pilar Sanders


End Scene!...can we all just get alone?  Oh...child bitter party of one! It's time to start moving on and getting off this bridge to no where ...we are just saying!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin