#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ASHANTI COVERS WHITNEY HOUSTON’S ‘I HAVE NOTHING’ ON ‘GMA’

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ASHANTI COVERS WHITNEY HOUSTON’S ‘I HAVE NOTHING’ ON ‘GMA’



Ashanti paid her respect to her idol Whitney Houston with a nice performance on “Good Morning America.” The R&B singer covered Houston’s classic “I Have Nothing,” which she has performed live before, and tweeted about the loss of the late legend.

“I still can not believe we have lost one of the most, powerful, soulful, soothing and classic voices of our time,” wrote Ashanti. “Her beauty, strength and poise touched millions around the world. She paved they way for women such as myself and her music brought generations together.  My heart goes out to her daughter and family. RIP the Amazing Whitney Houston.”






She also spoke with host Robin Roberts and performed her new single “The Woman You Love.” and just when we wanted to keep the clapping going, she song this below: YAWN Z z z!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin