#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SIS SOLANGE PISSED AT BEYONCE HATERS GOES IN ON TWITTER

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SIS SOLANGE PISSED AT BEYONCE HATERS GOES IN ON TWITTER


"I'M A BIG DIVA"....Sister Solange is not playing with the "Bey Haters", and personally we understand, wouldn't we all do this?  Actually maybe not "silence is golden".  You would think she would be in auntie bliss over the birth of "Blue Ivy Carter" and that would be enough, but it seems   Solange got some cleaning to do and by that we mean spraying those pesty.... HATERS!. 


After holding back, the “I Decided” singer broke her silence in a series of tweets. “It has really gotten out of hand,” she wrote. “I’ve been doing my best at keeping my mouth shut….but the ignorance is really sad and upsetting.”
Beyoncé has had to deal  with her share of vicious rumors including reports that she faked her pregnancy. “It’s so ridiculous and over the top,” Beyonce told Katie Couric in a previous interview.


Solange goes on to say  “We are supposed to be super human and watch people we love get slandered, lied on, and ridiculed,” she continued. “It is one of THE hardest things to accept. In any other workplace…if someone directly tells your mother or sister is a liar and a fake ect…you would naturally express yourself.”

 Despite the hate, she has chosen to focus on the positive. “However, the pure happiness and joy I’ve witnessed and experienced helps me to keep my mouth shut.”


We really hope that people will allow the Carters to enjoy there baby without all the extra at least commit to a week without the hate.  I know who are we fooling "Haters Never Take A Day Off!"...we tried. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin