#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: T.I. Performs ‘Live Your Life’ with Taylor Swift in Atlanta

Monday, October 3, 2011

Video: T.I. Performs ‘Live Your Life’ with Taylor Swift in Atlanta


T.I. has picked up where he left off, Tip has been making the homecoming rounds since his release from a halfway house on Thursday, visiting local radio stations, celebrating with his family and friends, and performing with Jeezy at Saturday’s Hip-Hop Awards.


Following her performance with Usher the night before, Taylor took the stage with Tip to perform his smash “Live Your Life.”


“Singing ‘Live Your Life’ with TI tonight was unreal. LOUDEST screams from the crowd, 14,000 people, hands in the air- welcome back @Tip!!” tweeted the country sweetheart.



T.I., Nelly, and Young Jeezy pose backstage at Taylor Swift’s Atlanta show. “Ahhh!!! Atlanta night 2: My backstage guests: T.I. Nelly and Young Jeezy!!” exclaimed the singer.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin