#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Photos Daniel Gibson & Keyshia Cole-Gibson 2ND Wedding Ceremony In Hawaii

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photos Daniel Gibson & Keyshia Cole-Gibson 2ND Wedding Ceremony In Hawaii


This weekend, R&B Singer and reality television star, Keyshia Cole-Gibson renewed her vows to Cleveland Cavaliers basketball player, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson; May 2011 the couple wed in Las Vegas. Keyshia and her train wreck family were perusing the island of Hawaii in ghetto chic style. 

The bride was surrounded by her loved ones including her biological mother and sister, Frankie and Neffe, as she exchanged vows near a waterfall wearing a white ruffled designer gown.



The Gibson’s ditched the idea of another desert ceremony and headed to the beautiful island of Hawaii for their vow renewal; the waterfall picture was tweeted by Keyshia.

 “I got my waterfall!”  Keyshia shared more wedding pictures with her fans and followers.



@keyshiacole

KEYSHIA COLE GIBSON My husband wanted me to have my DREAM WEDDING so he flew all of our family members here! He's giving something I will NEVER forget! Amazing!

This is soo absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad we're taping this so you all can see! I got EVERYTHING I WANTED today! My husband is amazing!



The special day was documented by cameras for her new reality series “Family First,” premiering in February. The couple got engaged in January 2010 after meeting the year before. They have an 18-month-old son named Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin