#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Venus & Serena Cover Hamptons Magazine

Monday, August 29, 2011

Venus & Serena Cover Hamptons Magazine



The Williams sisters look stunning as they cover Hamptons Magazine with a black and white cover shoot.

Serena on how she’s spent her summer: “I’ve been working out a lot since the summer and was really disappointed at Wimbledon, even though I shouldn’t have been. I felt like I should be really happy, but I am never really happy unless I’m on the top.

Ever since then, I dedicated myself to working out, practicing more and just trying to do the right things on the court. I had to get serious about my fitness because I have taken so much time off, I almost forgot how to play.”



Venus on U.S. Open style: “The US Open this year is all about the little black dress, and I always put zippers in my dresses, so there will be a zipper down the back.

Because I don’t ever wear black in the daytime, it will be opposing colors. Last year there were three different styles; this year it will be simple because it is just one, but in different colors.  Read Full Article Click Now

Also below pics of the Williams sister at there launch party for their Hamptons Magazine Cover:
We see you Serena in your "lioness suit", these girls need a stylist!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin