#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Bow Wow Speaks "Having My Daughter Has Given Me A Reason To Live"

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bow Wow Speaks "Having My Daughter Has Given Me A Reason To Live"


After much social network swirl and rumors about Bow Wow, he finally took to his official website to write to his fans. This is what he said :


In the letter, Bow explains his nervousness on the public’s perception, why he chose to stay quiet on his newborn daughter, Shai and how he’s changed as a man.


"Let me start off by saying i love my fans. With out yall i wudda been left the game. For the past 3 years i been batteling life. Even thought about taking my own. I felt like as a kid i did everything and saw everything too fast which spoiled my adult years. I felt as if i had no purpose to live(Thinking selfishly) until god gave me the illest gift of my life. No lambo, no blk card nuffn ammounts to my lil girl. I waited so long to tell yall the truth because i was nervous on how yall would look at me. Yall know everyone makes a big deal out of everything i do.


I wanted to be 1st n let yall know the real. My lil girl is getting BIG fast. i love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder.Even made me treat my mother better, its like it made me into a man over night. Never been a fan of posting pix of my daughter. Reason is because i want my boo boo to have everything i didnt. Want her to be able to cheerlead with her lil friends with out some asshole sticking his camera all in my lil girl face. I know how fame is. I missed out on so much that i now know how important it is to cherish and have those things in your life.

Here she is the sexy woman who gave Bow Wow his bundle of joy! Bow Wow's ex- Miss Jolie  aka a round the way model whose government name is Jolie Chavis.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin