#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Queen Latifah to Launch HSN Fashion Line!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Queen Latifah to Launch HSN Fashion Line!


Fashion designer check, that's Latifah's latest venture from the Multi-talented Oscar nominated actress Dana Owens aka Queen Latifah.  The CoverGirl,is adding designer to her resumé with a new clothing line for HSN. The Queen Collection, launching this August, includes clothing and accessories designed for every woman in sizes 2-24.
“I’m so excited about it,” Latifah tells PEOPLE. “This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I’ve been offered a lot of deals for clothing lines and actually started one that didn’t quite get off the ground but this is like a full circle moment for me.”
 Queen Latifah, née Dana Owens, explains, “This is a young 14-year old, 17-year old and 22-year old Dana trying to go shopping and actually finding the things she wants to wear or going on HSN and ordering the clothes she likes because they’re there and they are in her size. This has been a bit of a journey and it’s a really exciting venture.” She singles out the chic, leather handbags she created as a favorite from the collection — for personal reasons.

“I have a bag fetish,” she confesses. “I’ll have on sweatpants and a $3000 purse. I don’t deny myself, bags are the one thing I’ll allow myself to splurge on.” And she’s banking on fans of the collection to feel the same about her designs. “I think the bag line is going to be really good.
Read More

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin