#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Khloe Kardashian: "I Don't Know" Why I Can't Conceive

Friday, February 25, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: "I Don't Know" Why I Can't Conceive


Most people think the Kardashians have it all, but the one think Khole does not have yet is a baby.  Marriage came quickly for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom. Starting a family, on the other hand, hasn't been as easy.


"If it happens, it happens," the 26-year-old tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now). "It takes time, I guess."
Khloe has had to debunk on-and-off rumors that she might be expecting a little one, explaining that she had just gained some "love weight" in January. She can't quite figure out, though, why she's having so much trouble conceiving.



Not that Kardashian and Odom, 31 -- who wed in September 2009 after 32 days of courtship -- haven't been actively trying to conceive a child. They have been trying and trying but still no baby. Word on the curb is that Khloe will be seeking a fertility doctor soon.


"I don't know what the problem is," Kardashian tells Us. But we will keep trying until it happens.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin