#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Post-Prison: Lil Wayne Joins Drake in Las Vegas

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Video: Post-Prison: Lil Wayne Joins Drake in Las Vegas


Now that Weezy F. Baby is out of jail it's business as usual. Lil Wayne made a appearance during Drake’s concert at The Joint inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas on Saturday night. Wayne all tatted up and shirtless, wearing a skully and shades, popped up onstage during “Miss Me” at Drizzy’s “Light Dreams & Nightmares Tour” finale.




“Yo Vegas, I’m back,” said  Weezy. “It feels good to be back. If you love me like I love you, please make some motherf**king [noise].”
 “Standing to my right is the hardest motherf**ker Martin Luther King died for. Make some noise for Drizzy Drake, please. I’m fresh home from my vacation and I swear to God ain’t nothing, nothing, nothing like home



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin