#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Kayne Steps Out With His New Girlfriend Victoria Secret Model Selita Ebanks In Paris

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kayne Steps Out With His New Girlfriend Victoria Secret Model Selita Ebanks In Paris


Move over Amber HO let a real Lady come through. Kanye West and Selita Ebanks took their friendship up a notch, walking hand in hand to the Grazia Masquerade Ball at Opera Garnier in Paris, France, on Tuesday night (Oct. 5). The fashionable couple, dressed to the nines, was last publicly seen sharing a laugh at the U.S. Open.





Kanye, who separated from Amber Rose earlier this year, told Angie Martinez that his next girlfriend has to be wifey material. “I’m not trying to dive into anything unless I really, really think that I can marry this person,” he said. “I look at this person and I say, ‘This is how I want my daughter to be.’”

Before the ball, West screened his 40-minute “Runaway” short film starring his supermodel date at the Max Linder Panorama. According to those in attendance, the Kanye-directed, Hype Williams-written feature includes nine songs, which may appear on his new album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.


Um mm hm mm...Hoow Yoouu doin Kanye below??

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin