#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Fashion Designers Sizzling During Fashion Week

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fashion Designers Sizzling During Fashion Week

Vera Wang
Michael Kors

Being a true self-proclaimed "Fashionista" and having such a love of fashion,  just like a lot of us.  I thought I would put a face with the Designers we love. Because most people have never seen who makes the clothes we love to buy or just love to wanna buy.  

Here's some of my FAV fashion designers out on Fashion Night Out In NYC this week.  I know if only they could dress themselves better!!


Designer Donna Karan aka DKNY
Designer Diane von Furstenberg
Designer Elie Tahari one of my favorite line of clothing
Designer Thakoon
Editor-In-Chief of Vogue Anna Wintour, she's not a desinger but she run the hottest fashion mag

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin