#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Beyonce Enjoys Being A Housewife

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beyonce Enjoys Being A Housewife

Beyonce has been lying low lately to soak up rays of a normal life. Mrs. Carter tells PEOPLE magazine that she’s keeping busy playing housewife in her down time. Her music video for “Why Don’t You Love Me” gives viewers a sneak peek at some of the things she does at home.

“It’s an exaggerated, over-the-top version of what I’m doing right now, which is just living my life and being a woman at home, relaxing and trying to enjoy my life other than performing and music.”

Beyonce hasn't totally took a break she shows up on Kayne West latest project "See Me Now" and the Fall House Of Deron Ads.
“I came up with the concept for that video because lately I decided to take a break, and I’ve been home, being a wife,” says B, who plays the role of B.B. Homemaker in the video. “I figured it could be nice to give a little wink toward the things that I’ve been doing, so that’s why I’m a housewife in the video.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin