#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Usher says no marriage any time soon in VH1′Behind the Music’

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Video: Usher says no marriage any time soon in VH1′Behind the Music’

VH1 gave  R & B crooner Usher the “Behind the Music” treatment Monday night. Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, his ex girlfriend, is amazing in the special, giving great quotes.  According to the special, Chilli had just divorced Dallas Austin and as a single mom, she was unsure if she wanted anything serious. “He put his hand over my heart and revived me,” she said. They’d have a battle of “six packs.”Here’s a some of what you missed, but peep Video for full special: 






It’s June 2010, Usher is shooting his video in Malibu for “There Goes My Baby.”  He mentions how much he loves women and loving being single.  “I’m not saying I’m 100% giving up on love,” he said, “but I’m not rushing to get married any time soon.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin