#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Serena Williams Poses in Swimsuit - With "Massive Butt"

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Serena Williams Poses in Swimsuit - With "Massive Butt"


In the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, Serena Williams sports a swimsuit by Eres. The tennis champ, 28, says she was 23 when she realized she wasn't like her leggy sister Venus.


"She's totally different. I'm super curvy," says Serena, who split from beau Common in April. "I have big boobs and this massive butt. She's tall and she's like a model and she fits everything."  Growing up, she says she always found herself "wanting to be" her sister, "wanting to look like her, and I was always fitting in her clothes, but then one day I couldn't. But it's fine. Now I'm obviously good, but it's a weird thing.



"Since I don't look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good," she continues  If she could change one thing about her body, she'd alter her arms. "People want more fit arms, but my arms are too fit," she says. "But I'm not complaining. They pay my bills."


She says she does Pilates (two or three times a week) and yoga to lean out her body "so I won’t be bulky."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin