#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Jim Carrey And Jenny McCarthy: Splitsville

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jim Carrey And Jenny McCarthy: Splitsville


"Say It Isn't So"....  Reggie and Kim now this??  Another one down...One of the funniest and solid-seeming couples in Hollywood have called it quits. On Tuesday, Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy confirmed that they have parted ways after five years together.


"Jenny and I have just ended our 5 yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best! S'okay!" Carrey, 48, wrote on his Twitter.


McCarthy, 37, echoed the news on her own page about ten minutes after Carrey's post:


"I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane [Jim's daughter] and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart."

The funny duo were living together and were known for saying they had no plans to marry since they did not need a "piece of paper" to cement their relationship. 




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin