#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Weezy Sends A Farwell As He Heads To Prison

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weezy Sends A Farwell As He Heads To Prison



Those who thought Weezy is on ever track well that's all about to end....well at least for 1 year that is. On his last night before he goes to prison for gun charges, Lil Wayne was in the studio. Weezy F. Baby said farewell to his  real fans before heading off to prison. 


In this raw  heart felt video from Young Money member Lil’ Twist’s Ustream account,  Wayne gave his final words  before driving off into the night in his $1.7 million Bugatti Veyron.  Rap up transcribed his heartfelt message below. Also for  a shorter version peep you tube video below.






“I’m out this bitch. To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I’ll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me ’cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I’m out.”

1st  T.I. ...Then Gucci mane, now lil wayne ....such a sad day in Hip Hop....NOT!!...LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD!!  This is a lesson to all the young folks no one is invincible. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin