#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Solange On That Next Sh****T Now..Recording New Album In A Treehouse

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Solange On That Next Sh****T Now..Recording New Album In A Treehouse



Bey Lil Sis is truly channeling her inner low key " Sasha Fierce" took a moment out of the chaos of Fashion Week to chat with the press about her next move and upcoming third album, which she says she will record soon in a tree house in Costa Rica.


“Yes, I’m actually about to lock myself in a tree house in Costa Rica and finish my record. I’m writing and setting up a whole studio there. Hopefully it will be out this fall,” she said. Knowles added that she’s been playing around with titles. “I haven’t settled on one, but I have the idea of ‘Sex, Drugs and Censorship,’” she said. “We’ll see!”



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin